Thread: Support Controller compatible games
View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2012, 01:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Etrogann
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Motorola Triumph CM7 Asus TF101 Running Stock ICS
Carrier: Not Provided

The whole reason this started for me was because I saw something on tegra zone about the f710Logitech controller working with Tegra systems out of the box. I tried it, found it didn't work and after searching around I called Asus. Found out I missread and it was only supported with Tegra 3 devices. But in my searching for an answer about the Logitech controller I found the PS3 solution.

I am not sure if any other controlers are supported, but I will probably be testing some of the controller apps sometime soon as well. Because the buttons on some of the games I have tested are kinda funny and unintuitive. And AFAIK there is no way to reassign buttons stock.

I did test a couple of games this weekend, but Six Guns was not one of them. To be honest, I spent alot of my time this weekend playing Galaxy on Fire 2 (GREAT game). I should probably post the games I have tested that didn't work as well, so people know what doesn't work so far. Maybe the second post will be for that. I will will edit later when I have the time.

I will be testing more hopefully tonight, but I can't afford to test games that I don't want that cost money, so If you have bought a game you like, then please test it and put your results here, or PM me and I will add it to the list.
The Following User Says Thank You to Etrogann For This Useful Post:
El Presidente (March 26th, 2012)