This does not mean you can flash CWM through Rom Manager yet! Do not try it. In fact, Rom Manager is not supported yet. You are warned.
I'm too tired to type a long post, so I'll be brief. Flash this with Odin found in the same forum as this post. Haven't tested flashing zips because I've never made one before. Nandroid works because I spent all day trying to get it to work. Your warranty is now void. Please don't sue me.
Almost forgot to thank Shabbypenguin for his proper BoardConfig.mk and for dealing with me all day, Unforgiven512 for getting Odin working, PlayfulGod for his input, DRockstar, Koush, and everyone else.
1. Download http://goo.gl/3z64A
(Odin) and http://k0nane.info/rom/indulge-drivers.exe
2. Install the drivers. There's not much to it.
3. Follow the steps to enter download mode at [ACS] THE ODIN THREAD: Return to stock
OR in short:
a. Turn the phone all the way off, then remove and replace the battery and make sure the usb cable is unplugged.
b. Plug the computer end of the cable into your computer.
c. Hold down the Camera button, tightly. The Camera button is kinda flimsy.
d. While still holding down the Camera button, plug the usb cable into your phone.
e. Wait a few seconds. You should be at a screen warning you about how custom roms are dangerous to your warranty. You already know that, so hit Volume Up.
4. On your computer, extract Odin and open it.
5. Without touching any other options (don't do it, I'm not helping if you do,) click the OPS button and select the .ops file in the same folder as Odin.
6. Click PDA and select the cwm tar I posted in this thread and just click OK when it warns about an "invalid image."
7. Click Start and wait.
8. If your phone reboots, you have CWM installed and can boot into it by holding Volume Down and Back while turning on the phone. If the green bar with the timer doesn't move after about a minute, take your battery out and start over.
EDIT: Do not PM anyone I credited for ROMs. They don't know.