View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2012, 11:38 AM   #39 (permalink)
Rico ANDROID
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): GALAXY NOTE 2 .(aka T.E.D.6)....ROOTED!
Carrier: A Bentley Carries Me

Thanked 1,670 Times in 1,238 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxGoat View Post
I like seafood and poultry, although poultry is typically mistreated as well. I won't touch Shrimp though since they're bottom feeders and I once got deathly sick from a plate of Shrimp Alfredo that had me losing over 20 lbs in a week. I was violently throwing up (out of BOTH ends) for that whole week.

I don't think we're "supposed" to have any type of diet. I think the human body does a great job of adapting to what foods it has access to, hence the reason some people can live off of stuff like Mac n Cheese or Ramen. Below is a good example of someone that doesn't have a "varied diet" and actually only eats 1 meal a day. I suspect he's in better health than a lot of people that have that variety that you speak of.

Bottom eaters as in "rump-roast"? As in "ham-hock"? As in caboose? As in "shrimp-cocktail"? Now TxGoat whatchoo go and spoil my luv for shrimp! XD

Wow I guess you could say shrimp did not agree with you! Only beef got me that deathly ill once...but I did also on weiners and those nasty vienns sausages...like you-both portals! And I cant get close to those two items to this day!