View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2012, 11:39 AM   #10012 (permalink)
quiklives

Device(s): Galaxy Nexus -AOKP Nexus 7 -AOKP
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by svt_gEEk View Post
I have no idea how Raising Hope stays on the air. Horrible show. Never seen a single episode of the Simpsons and I don't feel like I've missed anything either. Glee...well, I stopped watching it after they started pushing their homosexuality agenda. If that's the path you take in life, that's fine (well, not really but it isn't my place to judge) and I won't think less of you at all. I have good friends that are homosexual. However, don't push it on a show that a lot of kids watch to make it look cool. Same with Pretty Little Liars on ABC "Family".

/Rant

Speaking of NBC and canceling shows that they shouldn't....whatever happened to Outsourced and why isn't the Playboy Club still on air. Actually enjoyed both of those.
Well on that note, can anyone tell me how to get this thread to stop showing up in tapatalk under participated? Can I block it or delete it somehow? I'd hate to push my homosexual agenda here where there might be kids (nevermind that if those kids are gay, they're already gay, and a show like Glee or a few positive role models might save their lives).