View Single Post
Old March 28th, 2012, 12:39 PM   #10030 (permalink)
zerocool79346

Device(s): VZW-Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiklives View Post
OK, this is exactly my point. Your Biblical principles don't get to define how anyone else lives. Being gay is not a choice or a behavior, and certainly cannot be equated with drinking, smoking, lying, cheating and so on, and the fact that you can't see that makes me doubt what little faith in humanity I actually have. And then to turn around and tell me that you consider me to be equivalent to someone who lies cheats steals uses drugs and tries to promote those things to children while also saying you didn't t mean to offend me and don't want me to go makes you the worst kind of hypocrite.

Now does everyone see why it's best if I just go? I shouldn't have even commented, i was just trying to figure out how to get the thread out of my participated tab.
Simmer down. You are not, believe it or not, the only one who has to deal with persecution because of their lifestyle/beliefs, that is no reason to retaliate personally (which you did with this post) when he never did. You are right about one thing, this is not the time or place for this debate, if we thought the gun topics had a chance to get heated, this is a whole different animal.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zerocool79346 For This Useful Post:
Copacetic (March 28th, 2012), MSUgEEk (March 28th, 2012), NCTurner (March 28th, 2012)