View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2012, 06:42 PM   #66 (permalink)
funboytim

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Hello, I have been reading this thread with interest since I own a G-tab and want to optimize the performance and hopefully allow it to work with my flash intensive system at work. I found a few things that I need to say about the FLASH operation in point #3. I have the latest G-tab firmware and the latest FLASH and I CANNOT get it to work at my office. I even took your advice and downloaded SKYFIRE and it still does not work in that browser. Second, downloading the appstore from Amazon was a trying experience but I finally managed to do it and link it to my Amazon account. Thanks for that recommend. Lastly I find the operation of this tablet squirrelly at best. Sometimes I turn it on and the date is 2009 and I have to reset the date and time on it. Friend has one and he has the same problems. OH and one more thing. There were force close issues out of the box with Colornote. Not even sure what it is but I always have to force close it. I was very tempted to mess with my Gtab after viewing RayWaldo (Bishop of Technology) website where he demonstrates how to get flash to work so well. Now I am ambivilent. Thanks for your suggestions.
The Following User Says Thank You to funboytim For This Useful Post:
DavidET (April 1st, 2012)