I earlier received the OTA for 4.0.3 but when 4.0.4 update was released I didn't received the same, so tried getting it manually done.
Followed the steps mentioned here: How To Manually Update Android 4.0.4 ICS On Nexus S | ValueWalk
Everything is going fine till Step No. 5... but after that I am facing an issue.
- When I select 'recovery' this is what happens:
- The screen goes blank
- The 'Google' logo appears
- for a second the 'yellow exclamation mark appears'
- The next second I see a 'red exclamation mark' over the android logo.
- The screen goes blank with menu buttons lights on.
- The phone restarts after a while.
I am having a rooted 4.0.3 with stock firmware.
Requesting assistance for the same.