- Built-in Link2SD updated to latest version
- Re-added Swype
- Performance tweaks to /system/build.prop (thanks Arhtard)
- This version has been re-odexed to improve performance and drastically reduce internal memory footprint. It is otherwise identical to 1.2.
- Fixed broken Settings app in 1.1 release.
- Re-added Google Search (GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk) to fix search button on home screen.
- [DOC] Improved instructions for partitioning the SD card, now featuring screenshots!
- Links to DriveSmart, the Social Networking Key, and the Messenger Key have been removed from the Settings app.
- The Web/Search/Mail/Social Network keys on the physical keyboard have been remapped to arrow keys (up/down/left/right respectively).
- The ROM has been completely deodexed in anticipation of being able to make other changes (finding other hard links, etc).
- Re-added notiSlider.apk and Gallery3d.apk because these are stock apps and removing notiSlider causes a FC when trying to change notification settings.
As of the 1.2 release, I've resolved the main issues. I think. If anyone finds a hardcoded reference to a stock app that causes a FC when you tap it
, please report it here or by PM.