I guess I'll do the honours again
Siyah v3 RC1 is out!
That's right the first official version of Siyah ICS is available to download at gokhanmoral's site! Exciting times ahead!
- used lights.exynos4.so which supports both Samsung and CM9 ROMs (thanks to myfluxi for making necessary modifications on it for CM9 part)
- added back BLN support for CM9 based ROMs.
- fixed touch screen sensitivity problem while charging
- fixed CPU scaling problem and sleep-of-death issues with screen-scaling (script or SetCPU) (thanks to Entropy512 to find the main reason of the problem. I have modified my code based on his patch and removed my previous workarounds)
- ondemand governor is ondemandx now (it has a default screen-off profile with upper limit of 500MHz, configurable with ExTweaks app)
- J4FS module (thanks to hardcore). I think Hellcat has an app in the market to let you change boot logo and that app needs this module to mount /mnt/.lfs
- battery and performance defaults for uci.sh interface. the defaults are located in /res/customconfig folder. you can either copy them over /data/.siyah/default.profile or use “kernel specific options” menu in the recovery to select one of them as the active profile.
- fixed MTP. It will work both on Samsung and CM9 now.
- a new, hotplug aware governor… I didn’t test it much but the code seems good. The only negative issue I noticed so far is that it is from Samsung (thanks to AndreiLux@XDA for giving the heads up)
- MIUIv4, cMIUI and AdyScorpiusMIUI support. (not fully tested though)
- Added auto-install of ntfs-3g binary and we are back to XZ compression because of this addition, but with -1 flag to have fastest xz decompression.
Edit: In addition, the changelog for v3 RC2 is out:
- fixed touchkey lights staying off in CM9
- fixed proximity sensor initialization problem (that battery sucking red little light near camera)
- fixed the problem that prevents some zip files to be flashed in CWM Recovery
- changed battery and performance defaults a little
- added Entropy512′s fix to prevent cpu0 to be hotplugged
- SLUB again
- fixed sdcard issue with HydrogenICS
Sounds all good!