View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2012, 03:47 PM   #136 (permalink)
MrBobo

Device(s): Galaxy Note II ZTE Warp n00b ROM Samsung Prevail CT Mod ROM
Carrier: Verizon, Boost

Thanked 1,316 Times in 553 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Four Wude View Post
Does anyone else have constant freezing in b08c? I never had this problem till I upgraded to b08c, but my phone has been CONSTANTLY freezing at random occasions, forcing me to take the battery out.

I thought installing this ROM might fix the issue, but it's still there. It's definitely something wrong with b08c and not the ROM itself. I was wondering if any of you would know how to fix it? I was on stock till today, rooted, clean formatted, and installed, but I think a bug from the original firmware is causing the crashes.
try going into cwm, clear cache, advanced clear dalvik, reboot

if that doesn't work, try doing a factory reset in cwm

if that doesn't work, restore woodstock's stock b08c (look in the root section of the forum). if your phone doesn't work at that point, I would do the return to stock with stock recovery by hroark also on the root section, this puts you at b08b, if you still see reboots, you probably have a hardware issue and should warranty the phone with zte. if it fixes the issue, I would then use the recovery tool to update to b08c and then re-root etc and the problem should be solved.