View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2012, 11:53 AM   #18 (permalink)
akita

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Verizon

Yeah hopefully somebody will root this and get rid of all the bloatware. The one thing that I did read upon that stood out for me as a negative for the Lucid is that audio on the speakerphone and phone call quality is not so good. Other than that, it appears to be a solid budget 4g phone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by quannumkid View Post
Have her go to the store and play around with both of them. You can do all the spec comparison you want, but until you hold the phone and mess around with the interface, you won't know which is "better". Verizon commercials are marketing the Lucid as the "easy to use smartphone", but there's really nothing "easier" about it than any other Android phone.

My wife-to-be has the Rezound and has had very few gripes since she upgraded from the original Droid (which she complained about all the time). I'm more comfortable with it because I'm familiar with the Sense UI being an Incredible owner, but I just can't get over the size of the Rezound. It may be the technically superior phone, but I think I'm leaning toward the Lucid for my next phone because when I held it in my hand it felt comfortable and maybe I'll just have to get used to the different UI. Or just root and use a ROM I'm more comfortable with .
Bluetooth headset: Blueant T1
Car Charger: Motorola SPN5400