View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2012, 12:50 PM   #24 (permalink)
Mikito1976

Device(s): SeroPro7(Now) MotoGLTE(Now) AlcatelFierce(Ret) Nexus5(Ret) LGSpirit(Ret) LG Esteem(Ret) OptimusM(Ret
Carrier: Metro PCS

I don't know why some people think that if you own an Android phone and have Metro PCS as your carrier you are broke. The Esteem is not a cheap phone, $350-$300 dollars is not cheap and when you buy two of them is not cheap. You can get an iphone for less than that with a 2-year contract with any carrier, but how much will you have to pay for that plan, more than you would like to pay. Since when its wrong or bad to save money? I have had AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, etc. and one thing its true, they all suck in some areas, it could be customer service, reception, plans and so on... If you live in the country or in the jungle it doesn't matter what carrier you may have you'll be stuck and you'll have bad reception. I'm in Orlando so I don't have any problem what so ever with my service because I'm in the 4G LTE Home Area (check the Metro PCS map). I even have my mom in my family plan, she got the regular $40($35) plan and she lives in Ponce, Puerto Rico and she is under the Extended Home Area and she gets good service there. Most of the carriers in PR sucks. One of my brothers owns an iphone and his always crying about how sorry his phone is. So I'm sticking with my Android and Metro PCS and is not because I'm broke.