View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #19 (permalink)
Hercules

Device(s): Droid Eris Rooted XTR 3.0.3 (Given to Wife). Moto Droid (Project Elite 4.2), Droid Incredible (Miui
Carrier: Not Provided

Hey all. I just picked up my Lucid yesterday. I am a heavy android user have rooted every phone I owned. I was ready to upgrade to a Nexus or a Rezound but just don't love the massive phones. Something about the Lucid intrigued me and the specs were impressive. Let me just say after a day of use I love this phone. It is insanely snappy, every bit as fast as the Rezound.

I also don't mind LG's overlay. The lock screen is nice. The Camera takes great shots and shoots as fast as the Iphone 4s. I have had no problems with phone quality. It is clear to me.

It is easy to bash phones on paper but after having four different Android phones I realize that some of the phones I owned that were inferior on paper ended up being the better phone.

Needless to say I am impressed with the Lucid. It actually has a unique design, fits great in the hand, has a nice thought out interface, and isn't a boring cookie cutter android phone.

Plus I got is for $30.

Bravo LG.