View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2012, 09:49 AM   #7 (permalink)
gpshslax
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Moto Droid RAZR on VZW w/ 4.1.2, HTC Desire on Alltel w/ 2.2
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by 330D View Post
Can you be a little more specific about which apps are not working? Or if you are using widgets or shortcuts with said apps? Maybe I can try and replicate and see if I have the same problem?

I put most of my larger apps on my sd card, sort of out of habit more than necessity... This phone has enough storage to run more apps than I could ever use but I've always had HTC phones with very little internal storage in the past, so it is just ingrained for me lol....
I have the same habit for the same reason (came from HTC and habitually move most apps to SD).

To be clear, it's not that any particular app is not working. They all work just fine. Anything that I use the widget for I keep on internal memory so the widget works. All of my apps that are on SD that happen to have shortcut will not display the icon, rather they just get the generic blue gear icon. This includes: Dolphin Browser; Opera Mini; Craigslist; eFile; Grocery IQ; Bump; and My Tracks at this time. However if I move any of them back from SD and reboot the icon will load fine. Likewise if I move any of my other apps to SD then then on reboot I loose the icon (please note: I mean only the icon on the desktop and not in the app drawer).

All of the shortcuts look fine, it's just that they look ugly.