View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2012, 11:21 AM   #59 (permalink)
94q45t

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarrith View Post
Been following the news with you guys on here, so I thought I should post.

I have a buddy that works at Verizon as a sales Rep. I told him I was looking into getting the Maxx until I heard about this phone. He hasn't heard about any phones being released soon so he checked with his manager who confirmed nothing has been announced to the stores just yet.

I'm betting, since verizon likes to push back launch days, we will hear more information about it on the 12th, but not an actual release day for the stores. Aren't there usually commercials out before the phones are released? Hopefully we hear something soon, I have the Droid 1 and desperately need an upgrade :P
There's an update on another site that shows a June release date. It had some interesting details in the specs section that was more complete than before. I'm too new to publish links yet, but if I could, it would look like this:
pdadb/index.php?m=specs&id=3446&c=motorola_droid_fighter

but would have .net following pdadb. What's interesting for me is that is shows an analog radio receiver. Maybe no one else cares, but it's an important feature for me. I'm a runner and not one phone I have tried can maintain a data connection for a complete run, so the FM simulator apps are worthless.
The Following User Says Thank You to 94q45t For This Useful Post:
Sarrith (April 10th, 2012)