Thread: General My Impressions - Lucid
View Single Post
Old April 11th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
blumeany

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Another Incredible user here. Ordered the phone, but it's on backorder through Amazon. Thanks for the review! I think I'll end up continuing to use JuiceDefender on this phone, which basically kills your data/wifi when you aren't really using it. On the average day though, I have my phone plugged in most of the day -whether I'm at work or at home. The battery life complaints didn't really scare me off from the phone because I think every phone short of the Droid MAXX's gets those kinds of complaints.

It's funny that all of us are considering or have moved over from the Incredible. I always thought of the incredible as a great deal and it was one of the Android handsets that flew under the radar for the most part. Great specs, worked well (apart from my phone having a habitual reboot issue with high data usage - my wife has the same phone and doesn't experience that). There *was* a great dev community for Incredible though that I will miss. I'm not sure that a 'mid range' phone like the Lucid will have such a following. I'm hoping they come out with an ICS upgrade sooner rather than later.