View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2012, 02:39 PM   #2 (permalink)
huy_lonewolf

Device(s): HTC Desire, HTC Sensation
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by nubianepiphany View Post
This might be a redundant question, but I would like to know how to turn off the system screen lock on my LGL55C (Optimus Slider). I have installed Easy Battery Saver and App Lock (which says it can turn off the system screen lock. only I don't know how to use that app).

Heck, I don't know how to use THE MAJORITY of the apps! I'm beginning to think I might go back to my BB! I'm no techie and some of the instructions on apps are a bit too complicated for my brain.

I "rooted" my phone (although I have no idea what that means, but don't have "Gingerbread" (whatever that is) ). And not even sure if I need Gingerbread.

I'm confused, tired and have a serious crick in my neck. I would just like to be able to use my phone and not wait for the apps to kick back up for use. I can't web or make any phone calls, WITHOUT THE SCREEN LOCKING.

PLEASE HELP!
Thanks.
You have clearly misunderstood the description of App Lock. App Lock is meant for people who want total security on their phones and thus this app requires users to key in passwords or unlock a screen before they run an apps. To solve your problem, just uninstall App Lock and everything will go back to normal (only one lock screen when you press the power button).