Thread: Support What browser
View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2012, 08:19 AM   #5 (permalink)
andoird213

Device(s): Verizon Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7
Carrier: Verizon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corootai View Post
oh wow i didn't know there was a chrome beta. lucky, anywho i'm running Dolphin Browser HD and Dolphin Browser for pad, it's basicly the same browser but one is ment for tablets and it needs more features added, it's in a lovely stage. try it out. ^_^

Chrome Beta is in the market for ICS devices only, which includes us . It isn't as featured packed as other browsers like Dolphin, but the most amazing thing about it is the "Other Devices" tab which lets you sync actual tabs between multiple devices. So if I'm looking at a page on my phone, I go in to Other Devices --> Galaxy Nexus and the page and all the other tabs open on my phone will be there for me to click on. It also has the cleanest UI from what I've seen. The only thing that can become a pain is that there is no flash. However, there is an app called "Flashify" which, if you're on a page with a flash plugin, will allow you to open the same page in another browser via the Share option. Highly recommended.
Last edited by andoird213; April 14th, 2012 at 10:32 AM.