Thread: Support Screen Issue
View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2012, 12:06 PM   #28 (permalink)
JasonC

Device(s): HTC One X, Asus TF101, Huawei MediaPad 7"
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesturbo View Post
Hi All,

Have owned a ONE X for about a week. I bought an original HTC screen protector and it doesn't fit very well. The screen curves around the edges so you don't get full adhesion to the screen. Where it does not connect, it is obvious. I have written to HTC about it but .........

I am not griping about the following but wonder if any other owners have had the same experience

- the rear of the phone picks up finger prints easily. The plasticky/rubbery finish is not easy to wipe off
- from day 1 there was a lag between swipe screens. I changed from a Desire HD to the ONE X and was hoping the more powerful phone would overcome it but seems not.
The back of mine doesn't feel rubbery at all, it is a very hard, matt colour, although when I played with the demo model in the shop it did feel rubbery, which I thought was odd because the one I played with at Mobile World Congress was like mine is, not rubbery. Aside from that, the back of mine does not show fingerprints at all, it could be just that your fingers are extra greasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Presidente View Post
Aside from the apparent problem noticed by cnet, anyone notice the screen flicker (very slightly) on occasion when swiping between homescreens? Is this normal behaviour for this type of screen?
I've noticed it too but it's pretty minor, and it only seems to do it when certain widgets have been added but, in it's current configuration I haven't noticed it for a couple of days.