View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2012, 07:58 AM   #11138 (permalink)
BabyBlues
Trouble Just Finds Me!
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): VZW Galaxy Nexus - rooted - Shiny ROM
Carrier: Verizon

Thanked 11,671 Times in 5,893 Posts
CowgirlKL25

Quote:
Originally Posted by svt_gEEk View Post
I'll never understand you women. You buy shoes and have nothing to wear with them, lol. The wife does the same. Buy shoes that are cute because they're cheap, but has nothing to wear them with and has to go buy an outfit that cost double the price of the shoes. By the time it's over with a $20 pair of cute shoes has turned into a $100 outfit she'll wear twice, lol.

Oh and to top it off, the reason she quits wearing the outfit is because the shoes end up hurting her feet so she doesn't want to wear them anymore, lol. I've told her several times that she needs to to pick 5 or 6 different pair of shoes that are fairly basic and will go with most outfits and buy quality shoes instead of cheap ones that hurt her feet :P I'd gladly pay $500 or so for her to have that many quality shoes she'll wear everywhere instead of that much for 30 pair of shoes she hates wearing because they hurt.
5 or 6????!!!!! The horrors!!!!!
And the problem a lot of times is that we forget to go shoe shopping when our feet are swollen from walking in heels all day. Its the only way to make sure they'll fit. Personally I rarely spend more than $60 on an outfit. I'm a good shopper!