View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2012, 08:22 AM   #11144 (permalink)
CaptainRon
Premium Member

Device(s): S4, GNex (rooted & retired), Droid 2 (rooted & retired), OG Droid (rooted & retired)
Carrier: Verizon

Thanked 1,353 Times in 591 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigy View Post
Gooooooooooood morning everyone - happy Monday. In a pretty good mood on a Monday morning, which is always nice.

Had a nice relaxing but very productive weekend. Goal for Saturday was to paint the wheels for my car and even though I always doubt myself they turned out really well in my opinion. Pic of the wheel at the bottom - they just need some rubbing compound now. Need to just shine the lips up a bit, put the bolts back in get the tires mounted next weekend. Pretty proud of myself considering I had never really spray painted anything before so that was good.

Sunday me and the girlfriend talked about moving in together officially and moving out of my current apartment to one closer to our friends. It will add about 20 minutes to my commute, but if we stayed in my current apartment she would have to endure NYC traffic (towards the tunnel) twice a day and depending on class/work which wouldn't be fair to her. So my lease ends June 30 so gotta start looking around for places soon.

In Android news, Samsung sent out Galaxy invites for May 3rd so we will finally see the SGSIII officially on that day - pretty excited. Samsung to unpack The Next Galaxy phone on May 3rd | Android and Me
The wheels and SGSIII are definitely interesting news, but officially moving in with your girlfriend? I hope she doesn't read this thread and see you tucked that tidbit in the middle of your news and second to the wheels! Congratulations Stigy. I hope you two enjoy your new place together!