View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2012, 08:30 AM   #11148 (permalink)
Stigy
Some say...

Device(s): Verizon LG G2 Retired: Galaxy Nexus, OG Droid, TMobile G1
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Thanked 3,604 Times in 1,624 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by svt_gEEk View Post
Wheels look very nice Stig! What are they going on?
Going on this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBlues View Post
Nice wheels Stigy! And Congrats on the next step in your relationship!
Thank ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainRon View Post
The wheels and SGSIII are definitely interesting news, but officially moving in with your girlfriend? I hope she doesn't read this thread and see you tucked that tidbit in the middle of your news and second to the wheels! Congratulations Stigy. I hope you two enjoy your new place together!
Thank you - haha she wouldn't mind. She sat outside with me and helped me wet sand and clear coat. She's a keeper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copacetic View Post
Great wheels Stigy. Just did the calipers on our Acura metallic red. They look very cool. What kind of paint did you use on the wheels. We got estimates from a local body shop to spray the wheels for our truck (all black dodge 1500 hemi, no chrome except the wheels) but he wants to much so we are thinking of doing it ourselves. Somewhat of car buffs here, Acura and Dodge daily drivers but 23 Tbucket ( for those of us a little older, can you say "Kookie,Kookie lend me your comb")and 87 911 for show and tell
I just used regular Rustoleum paint on the wheels like you get at Home Depot. DupliColor primer, Rustoleum paint and DupliColor clear on them. Just need to hit them with some rubbing compound to bring out the satin finish in it.

If someone's out in left field, the /!\ Report button is to the left of their post.
If someone gives you right-on advice or positively contributes, the Thanks button is to the right.