View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #11168 (permalink)
dawnierae

Device(s): Galaxy S3; Galaxy Nexus ; Droid X ; Droid Incredible; Galaxy Tab 10.1
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanked 1,183 Times in 562 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBlues View Post
Nice! I think every woman should do that at least once in her life. And before your imaginations all run away with you, I have not......yet
BB...guuuuurrrl, we need to TALK before your date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainRon View Post
I would NEVER tease her about her SHOES. That's up there with discussing politics and religion. (Well for her, shoes may fall in the latter category)
Captain, you are a wise, wise man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by svt_gEEk View Post
I'll never understand you women. You buy shoes and have nothing to wear with them, lol. The wife does the same. Buy shoes that are cute because they're cheap, but has nothing to wear them with and has to go buy an outfit that cost double the price of the shoes. By the time it's over with a $20 pair of cute shoes has turned into a $100 outfit she'll wear twice, lol.

Oh and to top it off, the reason she quits wearing the outfit is because the shoes end up hurting her feet so she doesn't want to wear them anymore, lol. I've told her several times that she needs to to pick 5 or 6 different pair of shoes that are fairly basic and will go with most outfits and buy quality shoes instead of cheap ones that hurt her feet :P I'd gladly pay $500 or so for her to have that many quality shoes she'll wear everywhere instead of that much for 30 pair of shoes she hates wearing because they hurt.
This, svt, is what is known as "the circle of life". Buying shoes we have nothing to wear with gives us an excuse (as though we needed one) to buy new clothes. And buying new clothes that we have no shoes to go with...well, you see where I'm going here. Additionally, as a woman, I would rather have 100 pairs of $20-30 shoes than 10 pairs of $100 shoes. Why? Because we women like a little variety. Thank your lucky stars we limit that need for variety to shoes and clothing and do not include men in that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by svt_gEEk View Post
At least she buys stuff on sale, and by on sale I'm talking like 80% off. I have no clue how she finds these deals.
That's just how we roll, svt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Chief View Post
Just venting:

My son's VA funding for his Computer Information Technology school was DENIED on a "technicality". The damn bean-counters just push through paperwork and numbers, not stopping for a second to consider the life-altering decisions they're throwing out there.

He is understandably crushed, and I had to be the bearer of bad news.

I hate that
Really sorry to hear that, Chief. But when one door closes, another opens. Hope something good is waiting for him on the other side of the next door.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dawnierae For This Useful Post:
BabyBlues (April 16th, 2012), The_Chief (April 16th, 2012)