View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2012, 02:48 PM   #202 (permalink)
PerpetualLoop

Device(s): LG Optimus One P500 2.3.3 stock rooted
Carrier: Not Provided

Sad

Hello everyone. I would much appreciate some help please. My device is an Lg Optimus One P500 and I flashed the 3.06 thunderg version of the recovery with the "Old manual way". Then I successfully flashed a custom kernel from the sd card using RA recovery. But there are many functions that won't work. USB toggle, mounts (system, data, etc), nand backup, move recovery log to sd won't work.

When trying to make a NAND backup I instantly get, without any progress, the error message "Oops, something went wrong! Please check the recovery log!"
When trying to move recovery.log to sd I get the exact same error message.
My sd card has 1,1gb free space. What am I missing? Any suggestions?
edit: I used the "UPDATED Easy install via script" to reflash RA recovery but nothing has changed.

For those asking,
Quote:
Originally Posted by getitnowmarketing View Post
2. Place the recovery.img you downloaded in this folder in /sdcard/recoveryflash and then turn off sdcard as mass storage . (Do not rename the recovery.img from the download)
. . .
Old manual way:
Download your device specific recovery and check md5sum for a match before flashing. Download flash_image.zip and unzip it to root of your sdcard. (Not in any folder)
Copy your devices recovery.img to root of sdcard.
recovery.img is your device appropriate recovery downloaded from this link (or this for 2.2.1).
Last edited by PerpetualLoop; April 16th, 2012 at 03:30 PM.