View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2012, 08:04 AM   #11199 (permalink)
Stigy
Some say...

Device(s): Verizon LG G2 Retired: Galaxy Nexus, OG Droid, TMobile G1
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Thanked 3,604 Times in 1,624 Posts

Good morning all - happy Tuesday! Just a few links for your morning reading at the bottom of the post - my version of RSS for you guys.

My second level boss is in the office today so you might see me a bit less although he usually comes here and has meetings all day so we shall see.

And a reminder for those that missed it - it is now the highest funded Kickstarter project ever.
Pebble: E-Paper Watch for iPhone and Android by Pebble Technology — Kickstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by svt_gEEk View Post
Hopefully if all goes well this afternoon, I should have my android app up on the market tonight!! I'm so stoked!
Got all that stuff figured out? Sorry if I missed a PM, but only notifications I get are when I actually visit the site on a computer (for some reason) - need to figure out why.

Let me know the link and I'll check it out for ya!

============ SOME RSS LINKS ============

[New App] Music Is Math Now: SnapNPlay Lets You Play Back Sheet Music By Taking A Picture Of The Notes

The Best Android Apps | Android Central

Temple Run updated with Twitter integration and numerous bug fixes | Android Central

T-Mobile Plans For New Company Image – Drops Carly’s Pink Dress For Some Leather [Video]

Google Drive Launching Next Week with 5GB of Free Storage? – Droid Life

Additional Galaxy SIII Details Revealed – Multiple Colors, a 1080p Display, and a Quad-core Exynos Processor? – Droid Life

Shiprack Package Tracker [Android App Review] | Android Central

Motorola to Use Snapdragon Chipsets for some Phones?

Google Play Books for iPhone / iPad update adds annotation and bookmarking | The Verge

It’s Just A Flesh Wound: Apple Stocks Down For Fifth Consecutive Day | TechCrunch

Nine Smart (and Fun) Things To Do with Your Tax Refund

IKEA Launches Its Own Clutter-Free TV

If someone's out in left field, the /!\ Report button is to the left of their post.
If someone gives you right-on advice or positively contributes, the Thanks button is to the right.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stigy For This Useful Post:
BabyBlues (April 17th, 2012), breadnatty08 (April 17th, 2012), CaptainRon (April 17th, 2012), chiph411 (April 18th, 2012), jmar (April 17th, 2012), MSUgEEk (April 17th, 2012), The_Chief (April 17th, 2012)