look more down in the OP thread:
Prerequisites: S-off, Fast boot in the settings menu OFF, Root (as far as I know, you may not need root)
1) Keep your gold card from when we got your Wildfire to S-off
2) Download http://www.mediafire.com/?x80higzqm0zqpbp
DO NOT unzip (thanks 2fast4u88 for the recovery)
3) Now move this file to the root of your gold card UNZIPPED
4) Pull the battery
5) Put the battery back in and hold the Vol DWN rocker and power button, then install the Zip with up arrow.
6) Wait for the update symbol to go away, and your done. Pull the battery out, and boot like normal. You MUST delete this zip to boot into custom recovery. Custom recovery is accessed by the VOL DWN and Power then down to recovery then power. Your now in our new recovery.
This guide is created by me, however I DIDN'T create the recovery file, a Dev I can not find the name to did. It is tested, and 100% working"