View Single Post
Old April 19th, 2012, 11:05 AM   #11417 (permalink)
Roze
Hiding behind a mystery

Device(s): Moto Atrix [lovin'] Nexus One [Lost] LG Vu [Lost]
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanked 2,192 Times in 1,489 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by svt_gEEk View Post
Now with work 8-12 hours per day 5-6 and sometimes 7 days a week, house to take care of, maintenance on 3 cars, dinner, laundry, and a wife...I don't have time to spend 2 hours a day in the gym. I'm lucky if I get a 30 minute run in 3 times a week. Really wish I had a couple of hours free 4 days of the week and the energy I had in college to go work out.
Just imagine how much less free time you'll have once you have kids!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnatty08 View Post
Meh, I'm all about enjoying life and eating whatever I want in moderation. Extreme workouts and dieting isn't what we should all be doing.
+1 For me, it's eating smaller meals. That's the best way to increase your metabolism and keeps your body healthy.

I balance my unhealthy eating with going for a 5km/10km run the next day XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupkact View Post
I love to eat. I'm lucky my taste stays with generally healthy foods. I don't like fatty foods, sweets, or baked goods so that helps me stay thin.
Luck you :P Your kids eat healthy too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by svt_gEEk View Post
So, we got a new guy a couple of months ago in our department and he goes by Russ, but we have to use our full name for signing documents and such and I just found out his real name yesterday: Chick
ROFL!!!!

I guess his parents REALLY wanted a girl. OMG...what a horrible name to have! Hopefully he's a pretty as a chick *ROFL*

Many thanks,
Roze
Last edited by Roze; April 19th, 2012 at 11:08 AM.