Originally Posted by maadness
My phone fell out of my pocket once and fell into a vat of water 1 metre deep. So after i retrieved it i took the battery out and shook all the excess water out and left it in the sun to dry right out for a few hours, then replaced the battery and put it on charge for overnight without turning it on. That was over a year ago and it still works fine. I've dropped quite a few phones into water and all of them except this one stopped working.
i cant believe that, wow your quite lucky :P
You dried it in the Sun aswell, what a risky move!!
It is working as it was before or did a problem occur?
Like me, the person on the other line during a call cant hear me talking unless i use a headset