View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2012, 09:44 AM   #5 (permalink)
Mountainbiker

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thumbs up Hotspot

Thanks Razzmatazz,
Actually I found out from another post that there is a widget for the hotspot in reborn Rom, has to press screen, select new widget and select hotspot, it works great. But is nice to know that quick-settings works too since I was using that with my zvc version.
I went to the foxfi website but it says that it wont work with the Optimus S phone.

By the way if I want to update from zvd to zvH ( I would like to try the Hydra Rom) should I follow the same instructions as in the Apendix? Just Download the zvh Update.zip.

I have another question for you if you don''t mind: would this rom affect the data network speed? I did an speed-test and could not get more than 20KB, you tube or facebook wont load, may be was my location but I used to get faster speed before, just wondering is there is an issue with that.
Otherwise the phone works great, really responsive, photos load fast and apps start right away. Can't wait for the ICS!
Thanks again.
Last edited by Mountainbiker; April 20th, 2012 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Add comment.