View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2012, 11:49 AM   #11816 (permalink)
Roze
Hiding behind a mystery

Device(s): Moto Atrix [lovin'] Nexus One [Lost] LG Vu [Lost]
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanked 2,192 Times in 1,489 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnatty08 View Post
Too bad. Is the Atrix your daily driver still? A friend of ours just got a Note from a 3GS and she loves it. Believe ATT has solid LTE in DC so that's even better.
When are you due for an upgrade?

I am off contract, so both my N1 (lost) and Atrix were purchased at the unsubsidized price. That's why I'm very tempted with the Google's Galaxy Nexus price. Buying a phone at $700...getting it for $400 (tax and exchange would make it $475) is a steal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by halon View Post
Nope, but I'll be headed out soon to get it.

Have you heard about the movie/tv adaption they want to do? Some of his stuff that gets adapted is ruined, i.e. The Stand, Dreamcathcer, The Langoliers. I liked IT, Firestarter, The Mist, Carrie, The Green Mile, Shawshank Redemption, among others.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Shawshank Redemption. It's my number 2 favourite movie of all time.

I can't wait for the tv series to come out and see how the directors adapt the story. I just wish that Clint Eastwood was still in his prime. Man, he'd make a great Roland. Of course, King did say that he drew from Eastwood for the character in Roland, lol.

Many thanks,
Roze