View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2012, 12:10 PM   #38 (permalink)
Netherlords
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Xperia Arc
Carrier: Not Provided

Hi!

We are now in the last days of the beta test (it will end tomorrow). Johan and I would like to thank our play testers. Your help and input during the beta has been very important for us and we hope you have enjoyed playing the game. A number of your suggestions for improvements is being implemented.

This monday we also released beta version 5 of Rising Empires. There is plenty of goodies in this version, one of them is more functionality in the diplomacy view, small settlements can now build more buildings, technology information when you select research projects (see attached screenshot) and more.

The question now arises how we'll proceed from here. The first beta is about to end. Johan and I believe that we'll need to do one more closed beta before we open up Rising Empires for a big test. Partly because Johan and I are behind schedule and partly since there has been some changes that must be tested further.

The second beta will differ from this beta as all empires will start with a bunch of technologies (i.e. it will be possible to build fleets and cavalry from the first turn). If you are interested in participating in this beta please send a mail to 'peter.norberg@gmail.com' and register on our forum (all beta discussions will be there).

Winnie-the-Pooh, wise as he is, says that 'Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon'. My Dwarven empire Darkmoor has built a few flying balloons in the beta and let me tell you, Winnie-the-Pooh know what he's talking about...

That's all for today. Please visit our Rising Empires google page and add us to your circles. And don't forget to +1 and like us on the front page. Thank you!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shot35.jpg (35.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg shot34.jpg (75.0 KB, 9 views)