View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2012, 12:18 AM   #645 (permalink)
NightxFall

Device(s): LG Ally
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsgb3k View Post
Hopefully 99, but more likely 149 or 199. The lucid or whatever just came out at 99 and it certainly lacks the capabilities of the inc4g.

On a side note, I just wanted to thank you for pressing the dude on Reddit for more info, we wouldn't have as much info as we do now if it wasn't for you.
The Lucid was 79$ as someone said before, and to the average user, has nearly the same specs as the Dinc4G. Most people won't care about the S4 processor because they won't know what it means. 149$ is a lot more reasonable because at 199$ you can get a seemingly higher spec'd phone. I still think it could be priced lower than 149$. And no problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelby2005 View Post
Eh it's not too thick. Not as thick as a 3300mAh case would be. That would make the phone more of a brick than the Rezound. Also! If HTC is already selling accessories, I doubt launch is two weeks away. Why would they start selling accessories for it two weeks before it comes out? I still think launch is within the week. We have so many leaks already, it just really makes me doubt that VZW will wait another two weeks when they clearly already have everything set for an announcement. I could be wrong though, I just don't see any reason to wait 2 weeks to announce it. I could be completely wrong though. Who knows what Big Red's tactics are?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAtheistReverend View Post
WOW!

And for a measly 450mAh extra?!
The 1700mAh stock battery should give really good battery life, and the extended battery will be more than plenty. I don't think this phone needs a huge 3300mAh battery because it has the S4 processor. I do admit, a larger battery could have been nicer. We can always wait for an unofficial extended battery
The Following User Says Thank You to NightxFall For This Useful Post:
dsgb3k (April 27th, 2012)