Thread: General Our own forum!
View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2012, 05:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
scary alien
not really so scary

Device(s): LG Nexus 5, Asus Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Moto Droid X, HTC Droid Eris
Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 15,070 Times in 7,402 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerses View Post
Those would be the ones! Thanks to both of you!

EDIT: Is there a way for me to copy over some of my threads from the T-Mobile section, or should I just create a post with links to appropriate threads?

EDIT 2: Could you also please copy and sticky this:
Telus Galaxy S2 (T989D) Ultimate Root and Optimization Guide with Steps
Reply 1 ( ): I'm thinking it might be best to reference those threads from here...(see Reply 2)--I think many of its same issues apply here...

Reply 2: Well, I went-ahead and copied it for you, but now I'm kind of having second thoughts...(so I deleted it for now). I'm worried that this will mean that Blue1k will have two threads to maintain... So, before I copy it, can you touch base with Blue1k and see how they feel about copying the thread and any maintenance issues that might cause?

I've manually created duplicates of my own root-related threads and I've got to tell you, its a real chore to keep them in-sync where 99% of the information is the same...ugh!

I'm happy to do the copy, but I want to make sure that it works for everyone involved (we can always start a thread to point to it like what was discussed in #1 above).

Sound okay?

Thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to scary alien For This Useful Post:
Unforgiven (May 1st, 2012)