View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2012, 09:25 PM   #16 (permalink)
JSAII

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Hey so I'm very new to the whole root community and nwe'd serious help with a problem I ran into acouple months ago.
So I rooted my Motorola Devour with universal android root. Then I used the root explored app and deleted all the motoblur bloat wear and though I had dissabled moto blur. But when I went to turn off my phone and then turning it on the next day my phone took forever to restart again and when it finally got to the loading screen and just when it all looked to be working I get a black screen with an error saying: " the application Accounts (process com.motorola.blur.setup) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." this repeats and repeats. I believe that the Android 1.6 os is intact but because the blur setup file (which I considered bloat wear...) I deleted isn't on the phone anymore. It shuts me out for security reasons I assume. Any expert help and walkthrough/advice would be well appreciated.
Oh and another thing my Devour was just a $50 phone I picked up and wanted to expirament rooting with so it's not a contract phone or anything.