View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2012, 09:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
Sauske

Device(s): Evo 4G LTE & Galaxy S II - Sprint
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilasix9 View Post
I'm a bit surprised some of you guys are switching from the Galaxy Nexus. I figured it was a comparable device.
Over in this EVO LTE vs. Galaxy Nexus..... differences? I gave a comparison to the person who started the thread....In essence the ATT One XL and the Evo 4G LTE (LTEvo) are the same phone! Excluding the physical outer appearance I.e. dedicated camera button and the kickstand on the LTEvo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauske View Post
To chime in on terrestrialfx convo, If you don't care about hardware, the LTEvo has a dedicated camera button and a kickstasnd! LTEvo v.s. GNexus respectively...

processor; Dual 1.5(krait) / Dual 1.2 Omap

Rear camera; 8mp / 5mp

Battery; 2000mAh / 1850mAh

Sreen size; 4.7" / 4.65"

Display; Super LCD2 / Super AMOLED

....In a nutshell, this are some of the factors people consider when purchasing a phone. Like terrestrialfx said you will be the first person when a update is released with the GNexus. Both have NFC. GNexus is pure Android and LTEvo has Sense 4.0 overlay (preference, which I like). If you want pure Google then the GNexus is for you! If your a spec person who have no biases, then the LTEvo is for you! If you are a combination person, you see what suits/benefits you the most and decide!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauske View Post
The Sprint GNexus storage has more!

GNexus: Memory: 32GB internal memory (ROM); 1GB RAM; {Not Expandable to SD card}

LTEvo: Memory: 16GB internal memory (ROM); 1GB RAM; {Expandable to SD card}

Official LTEvo storage; 16GB + 32GB= 48GB
Unofficial LTEvo storage; 16GB + 64GB= 80GB

I forgot the LTEvo has the free 2yr 25GB Dropbox! You can add that to the storage max capacity if you need it!
The Following User Says Thank You to Sauske For This Useful Post:
kilasix9 (May 3rd, 2012)