View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2012, 06:28 PM   #16 (permalink)
alfick3
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Moto G
Carrier: MetroPCS

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanchyi View Post
I just got this phone. I know it's been mentioned that it is MDPI but it doesn't look bad at all. I previously had a Wildfire that became a pain as soon as I downloaded a few apps. The screen on that was smaller and still looked less crisp than this does. I managed to get the battery to last me over 6 hours while I went to school yesterday, I used it very minimally though. Mostly had my data off, wifi off, and low brightness. Used it to text but no phone calls, I don't usually use the phone to make calls lol There is a very easy to use app manager that comes with the phone and can kill all your apps running so I find myself using that a lot just to keep my phone running smoothly. The camera is pretty good, in all honesty I used to have Droid 3 that was horribly slow at snapping pictures. I find the time it takes to take a picture with this phone pretty decent. Good quality. Haven't tested the camcorder yet. I think its pretty neat you can actually uninstall most of the MetroApps that come with the phone without rooting it.
That's cool that we can remove the metro bloat (or at least some).