View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2012, 05:20 AM   #2 (permalink)
jairaj

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by kishore kumar View Post
hello,

i'm using htc wildfire s for the past 2 months and i'm encountering a problem with the touch screen from the start of the first day....while i try to unlock the screen it is not unlocking in the 1st attempt.It takes nearly 4-5 attempts to unlock the screen. after unlocking the screen touch works perfect....i was used to it....the problem is when i'm in call and after d conversation when i click (loud speaker,end call,mute) nothing is working in the 1st attempt.....i need to press it for 4-5times to end the call or anything............

has anyone encountered this problem.........

So, can you guys please help me out with some suggestion whether to take it to service center........

THANKS IN ADVANCE................
hi... well even i have had exactly the same issue.... i guess firstly u should get a screenguard. secondly, try to keep the screen as dry as possible... screen not responding after the call happened in my case becoz of the screen getting some sweat on it :P and also i will suggest u something weird... try unlocking frm different fingers rather than the thumb.. it then unlocks in 1 go.. But regarding a solution to this problem, well i have no clue...