View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2012, 02:44 PM   #13385 (permalink)
dawnierae

Device(s): Galaxy S3; Galaxy Nexus ; Droid X ; Droid Incredible; Galaxy Tab 10.1
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanked 1,179 Times in 558 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBlues View Post
Morning all!!

Anti - good luck with your running. I have yet to make 3 miles in less than 45 minutes but I'll get there eventually.
For me, the only reason to run is if something that can do physical harm to me is chasing me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnatty08 View Post
I can have as much free pizza that I want as I work at a pizza restaurant.
< see here
Pizza is, IMHO, the world's most perfect food.

Quote:
Originally Posted by svt_gEEk View Post
Hope my dogs are happy, just switched their dog food to this using Amazon's subscribe and save feature: Now we don't have to go to the store and buy it

Instinct Grain-Free Salmon Meal Dry Dog Food by Nature's Variety, 25.3-Pound Package: Amazon.com: Grocery & Gourmet Food
I'll have to look into that! Do they prescription stuff too? I have one dog that has to eat prescription stuff because he's prone to bladder stones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntimonyER View Post
We have been using Blue brand. I swear the dogs and cats eat better than the people.
One of our dogs (the one not on Rx food) and all of our foster dogs eat Blue Buffalo. I think it's the best quality food for the price (which isn't cheap, but when you compare it to other quality foods, it's pretty reasonably priced). Feeding our little old lady pug the limited ingredient fish and potato formula has allowed us to get her off ALL of her allergy medications (shots and pills) that she was on for almost her entire 8 year life before we got her.