The ROM i downloaded contains boot.img
i had to flash boot.img from the .zip i downloaded.
The steps i followed are below. So if your HTC One x crashes on all video / youtube ect then its possible you missed out this step like i did.
- Copy boot.img (which you extracted from InsertCoin_ONE_X_v3.2.0.zip) into the same folder where the fastboot or fastboot.exe executable file is.
- Reboot your HTC One X into Bootloader Mode.
- Select Fastboot from the Bootloader menu.
- Connect your HTC One X to the computer via USB cable.
- Manually flash the boot.imgfile you have extracted earlier. Open a command prompt or terminal on your computer and type the following command:
- fastboot flash boot boot.img