Thread: General Our own forum!
View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2012, 03:59 PM   #7 (permalink)
Xerses
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Telus Galaxy SIIX
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by scary alien View Post
Reply 1 ( ): I'm thinking it might be best to reference those threads from here...(see Reply 2)--I think many of its same issues apply here...

Reply 2: Well, I went-ahead and copied it for you, but now I'm kind of having second thoughts...(so I deleted it for now). I'm worried that this will mean that Blue1k will have two threads to maintain... So, before I copy it, can you touch base with Blue1k and see how they feel about copying the thread and any maintenance issues that might cause?

I've manually created duplicates of my own root-related threads and I've got to tell you, its a real chore to keep them in-sync where 99% of the information is the same...ugh!

I'm happy to do the copy, but I want to make sure that it works for everyone involved (we can always start a thread to point to it like what was discussed in #1 above).

Sound okay?

Thanks!
I finally got a reply back from Blue1k about the SIIX root post and he suggested that a sticky post with a link to the original would be the best. Could you please do that?