Thread: Support Boosting my cell signal?
View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2012, 05:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Hguols
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Boosting my cell signal?

I've been using the Android Galaxy Precedent for a little while now. I'm really satisfied with how affordable it is, and all the options. I think its a great phone!

I recently moved, and naturally, the phones came with me and my wife. We've been having trouble with getting a decent signal inside the house. If I step outside, I can get 2 bars... but inside, I can have just one or zero bars and sometimes has to search for service. My mom has an iphone through Verizon and can get a good signal in the house when she visits.

In lieu of buying another phone/phone plan, moving (again), or only using our phones outside - is there anything we can do to improve our network signal? Obviously its in the area if I can use my phone outside. Naturally it would be nice if it were a matter of downloading a signal booster app and problem solved... I've tried several "network booster" apps to no avail.

Does anyone know, could I use an antenna on my phone or house that would help magnify the existing signal? Does anyone have any other recommendations?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.