View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2012, 10:16 AM   #62 (permalink)
Mr. Lucky
AF Contributor
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Galaxy S4 (rooted), Galaxy Tab 10.1 (rooted), Nexus 7 (stock)
Carrier: Not Provided

Sorry, but I had to uninstall and revert to the previous version (v1.9, as I had skipped 1.95). The forwarding icon in the status bar is now gone. It flashes briefly at boot, but then disappears. This may be okay for people surreptitiously installing on someone else's phone, but it's an absolute deal breaker for me. I use it to forward to a second number on my own phone, and depend upon that icon to remind me of the current status (I don't forward 100% of the time). I suggest that you make this a configurable option, then everyone will be happy.

Another oddity I noticed is the message that appears when pressing the phone's Options button within the app. The message appears to be hardcoded to "Your PhoneLeash trial is linked to abc@lmnop.com." If you have a paid version installed, it shouldn't say "trial" - this would make it consistent with the main screen, where the "App licenses" button is absent on a paid install (just a full screen width "Click to pause" button).