View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2012, 04:59 AM   #13592 (permalink)
dawnierae

Device(s): Galaxy S3; Galaxy Nexus ; Droid X ; Droid Incredible; Galaxy Tab 10.1
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanked 1,183 Times in 562 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforgiven View Post
Come on feel the noise...

I actually sat and had lunch with them almost 20 years ago. Kind of a weird run in. They were already one and done and stopped at an inn in PA I was working at. They were playing a county fair in the area, their tour bus placard said No1UKnow.
They're a nice group of guys. My husband's friend was the promoter for the show, so he gave us the VIP admission with the meet and greet. It was a GREAT show, too. AND, I caught a guitar pick...cuz I got skillz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBlues View Post
Maybe she knows it will just rile you up.

Hey, be nice! I haz one that I use to be on AF quite often.
Isn't that a conflict of interest or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBlues View Post
All is pretty good here. I go into Mother's Day with some trepidation. Mom's mom passed away 6 years ago and it still hits her hard tomorrow. I try to make sure she stays happy and that my daughter doesn't pull too much drama.
I am more excited for tonight's meat-fest (have already gone to the gym as a preemptive strike).
Awww...hope your mom had more smiles for Mother's Day than tears. As for the meat fest, you're a better woman than me. This weekend was just an eat-fest, and I made no preemptive strike...I will pay for it this week, I'm sure. We started with IHOP for breakfast before our marathon prom preparation day, then we took the girls to Brio Tuscan Grille for pre-prom dinner...where we shared five desserts. Yes, I said five. Don't judge me. Then the hub brought me my favorite breakfast for Mother's Day...Hardee's Cinnamon and Raisin biscuits. And finally, we took my mom to TGI Fridays for dinner for Mother's Day.

Busy weekend, but a good one. Thanks everyone for the Mom's Day wishes. BB, hope yours was wonderful. Foster daughter and BFF's daughter looked beautiful for prom and they had a blast, even without dates. Maybe especially without dates.

And finally...Happy Monday!
The Following User Says Thank You to dawnierae For This Useful Post:
BabyBlues (May 14th, 2012)