View Single Post
Old May 15th, 2012, 08:22 AM   #48 (permalink)
zafonic
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Sony Xperia S in White (any day now), Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc, HTC Desire
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishyweb View Post
I've finally reached the end of my teather. I phoned the repair centre again this morning, to be informed that the parts for the repair did arrive from Sony on Friday, but - guess what - they were all found to be faulty! They have no idea when they will receive any further supplies, and they will obviously not know whether further supplies will also be faulty when they do receive them.

I've requested that they return my phone to me unrepaired, as I cannot afford to be without it any longer. It's been 2 1/2 weeks already. I am now taking this ridiculous situation up with Sony directly.

I really wish I'd followed my instincts and paid attention to the stories I've previously heard about Sony's inferior quality and poor customer services. I should have bought another HTC.
I was told the same thing yesterday about the parts being faulty. When I called Sony Customer Services shortly after, I spoke to a Stephanie. She said she would look into what I told her about the components being faulty and said she would call me back. When I heard back from her she told me I don't why you was told that, but they are still awaiting parts let alone them being faulty. I asked her I would like to speak to someone in charge at Sony. He called me late afternoon yesterday, and said he will see what he can do for me...said if he can he will try and get me a replacement.

If nothing materialises from that I will seek advice from the citizen advice bureau as I have had enough.