View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #13837 (permalink)
Stigy
Some say...

Device(s): Verizon LG G2 Retired: Galaxy Nexus, OG Droid, TMobile G1
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Thanked 3,595 Times in 1,619 Posts

Ugh iOS app got rejected - this is the message they sent me. What annoys me is that there are other apps in the App Store that make use of Points in the description app. Trying to figure out how to sorta get around this - maybe change my description. Ugh, don't know.

Quote:
We've reviewed your app and determined that we cannot post your application because it appears to include features relating to weight management and a Points system. Weight Watchers Inc. has previously objected to other applications that include food point features, and believes that such features infringe its rights.

Please remember that pursuant to your agreement with Apple, you represent and warrant that your application does not infringe the rights of another party, and that you are responsible for any liability to Apple because of a claim that your application infringes another party's rights. Moreover, we may reject or remove your application for any reason, in our sole discretion.

Please provide documentary evidence that you have the rights to use this content to ensure compliance with the iOS Developer Program License Agreement. Once Legal has reviewed your documentation and confirms its validity, we will proceed with your app review. Be aware that while your iTunes Connect Application State is displayed as Rejected, it is not necessary to upload a new binary if you only need to address issues in your metadata. However, you need to address compliance issues in your app, and you are able to make the necessary changes, we encourage you to do so and resubmit your binary for review.

If someone's out in left field, the /!\ Report button is to the left of their post.
If someone gives you right-on advice or positively contributes, the Thanks button is to the right.