View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2010, 02:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
bevins68
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default USB connection issues...

Hi everyone, I've been having some issues connecting my brand new mytouch 3G 1.2 to my laptop. I have searched and searched and searched and have literally tried EVERY SINGLE thing I have found (new cable, different SD card, enabled/disabled USB debugging, PDANet application, installing the driver supplied with the Android SDK) and NOTHING works...

The thing is, I had also had a Motorola Cliq (decided to take it back to TMo because I couldn't root it with the new system update) that had the same issues.

As it stands my Mytouch is not rooted (as I can't connect to my laptop) if anyone has any sort of last ditch reccomendation I may have missed it would be greatly appreciated. I have spent the last 6 hours trying to figure this out and it is driving me C R A Z Y!!!!

Thanks in advance. Outside of this USB issue the mytouch 3g 1.2 blows my old Cliq completely out of the water.

PS- I am aware that you have to mount the sd card via notifications on the phone. doing so doesn't make any difference. It connects for a split second then instantly disconnects.
Last edited by bevins68; March 16th, 2010 at 10:00 AM.