View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2012, 02:44 PM   #15 (permalink)
marcusi23

Device(s): Motorola Atrix HD, Motorola Triumph(MTDEV-CM7/Thunderprop), Intercept (CM7), Motorola Xoom (Rooted)
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebnight View Post
interesting tidbit I found on motorola's blog. Apparently they won't update some devices because it won't "improve them." I'm sure many of their users would disagree and that statment is frankly rather cocky.

Wondering about software updates for your device? | The Official Motorola Blog - Motorola Mobility, Inc. USA
so they mean to tell us with all the problems we complain about with the triumph a simple patch or upgrade won't fix them even if its to 2.3. so what there saying is the phone they are not touching is a piece of shit right out the box. so basically every new phone that comes out where all taking a big gamble on the phone not knowing if the phone comes with many problems and they won't update because they don't want to waste there time on it if they think the update won't be helpful. im sorry but even though i love androids iphones is the way to go if you want regular updates and fixes, well mainly because apple doesn't have alot of phones to worry about.
The Following User Says Thank You to marcusi23 For This Useful Post:
Sabresfan2630 (May 19th, 2012)