Originally Posted by dennygreen
I'll be going to sprint if vzw takes my unlimited plan before I can get a GS3 on it, thats for sure. I may do it out of principle anyway, especially if sprint gets the gs3 first.
I agree with the first part anyway. If the plans change before the S III comes out, I'm out, just on principal. Between my girl and I, we rarely use 2gb a month combined, but I helped make VZW what they are today. So if the S III is delayed, I'm off to Sprint and the EVO 4G LTE, which will hopefully by outta Customs soon.