View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2012, 09:53 PM   #1342 (permalink)
ReDDs3D

Device(s): HTC t328w DESIRE V (Current), HTC Imagio (retired, used in will it blend experiment) Droid X (retir
Carrier: Not Provided

please please please think twice before getting an htc t328w

It has pretty good specs (1GHZ single core CPU, adreno 200 GPU, android 4.0.3, sense 4), and a VERY nice and sexy design with good chasis build quality...

HOWEVER

It IS A CHINESE PHONE

SOFTWARE PROBLEMS
-DOES NOT COME WITH GOOGLE APPS
-The Official ANDROID MARKET WILL NOT WORK (it's not even in the phone, and market apk's don't work, just a force close)
-There is NO ROOT available as of now
-Comes with a PLETHORA of unremovable bloatware (because it can't be rooted yet)

Physical Problems
-The screen is VERY bad (great colors and sharpness, very clear BUT is easily one of the most fragile LCD screens I've ever used, I've had it for 3 weeks and it's already covered with scratches after treating it with great care)
-Camera is horrible, it's a 5MP that feels like a 3MP grainy crap tool, pictures usually come out pixelated (compared to other smartphone camera's) and overly grainy and video isn't even HD

Also, being a chinese phones, there is very little support, and almost no english support at all...

It's not bad for a dual sim phone, and probably the safest and best for an android dual sim, but well, :S

If anyone has any questions please free to pm me
Last edited by ReDDs3D; May 22nd, 2012 at 09:58 PM.