View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #55 (permalink)
NightxFall

Device(s): LG Ally
Carrier: Not Provided

I still have my Ally. I've been due for an upgrade since April 7th, but I've been holding out for a phone worth upgrading to. I will most certainly upgrade before data sharing takes effect, because I don't want to lose my unlimited data. Right now, the Droid Incredible 4G is looking really nice, I've been waiting to see what it's like before I make a decision. I'll miss the physical keyboard, but really I think I'm ready for a change. If they can make a slim Android phone with a physical keyboard and high-end specs, I'd jump right on it. I stopped by my Verizon store a few times to mess around with some of the phones, and I had an issue with at least every one of them.

When I first started looking at phones online, I saw the Droid 4, and I thought it would be the perfect phone for me. Though when I took a look at all the Razr styled phones in person, I just found they were too massive for me. Now I could have probably put up with that for the Droid 4, but the screen is just terrible on that, especially coming from the Ally which actually has a decent screen (292 PPI!!). I've always wanted an HTC phone, so I heard about the Droid Incredible 4G and have been waiting for it since March .